Let Me Be Frank Productions
Diamonds and Gold Green Bay and Festival Foods present Let Me Be Frank Productions’ all-new comedy musical, “Menoma Mia” January 29-February 20 at the Meyer Theatre.
Welcome to the 21st annual Karaoke Contest at Sheridan Lanes in Menominee, MI. Amy Sheridan has been hosting the contest since it began in 1999. Amy also happens to have a daughter, Sarah, born nine months after the first contest took place. Sarah has gone her entire life not knowing who her father is and is looking to use the annual contest as a family reunion of sorts. With her buddies Zach and Blake by her side, Sarah invites Frank the FIB, Pat the Yooper, and Tom the ex-con back to Marinette to see if she can uncover which one is dear old dad. Singing group ‘Amy and the Awesomes’ – comprised of Amy and her best friend, Lisa – return to Sheridan Lanes to join in on the fun, too. Will we discover who made a love connection with Amy all those years ago? You’ll have to see for yourself!
Get 6 Let Me Be Frank shows for the price of 5! Contact Cindy to order season tickets at 920-676-8883 or [email protected]
Door Opening Times
Doors open 1 hour before the performance
Directions & Parking
Parking is FREE after 6pm on weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday in the Cherry Street Ramp located at 202 Cherry Street (entrance on Cherry between Washington & Adams).
Street parking is also available around the Meyer Theatre and is free after 6pm.
For more information please visit Parking and Directions.
Know Before You Go
If you have a question please Contact Us
Keeping You Safe
Welcome Back to the Meyer Theatre
In order for you to feel safe while attending our venue, here are some things you need to know
- The City of Green Bay’s new ordinance requires patrons to wear a face mask. Please be respectful to the ordinance and other patrons.
- Although the Meyer Theatre and Backstage follows CDC guidelines for disinfection of its facility, they cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. By entering Meyer Theatre and Backstage premises, visitors accept all responsibility for medical risk associated with their presence in a public place for themselves and for those for whom they act as legal guardian. The Meyer Theatre is not liable for illness or injury beyond what may be prevented through reasonable accommodations. Please follow the city ordinance on masks, avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands or use hand sanitizers frequently, and please follow all signage posted to provide you with a safe experience.
- Capacity will be limited to 25% of occupancy.
- Staff will wear face masks
- Brown County, Meyer and Backstage guidelines will be posted throughout the building.
- Social distance seating will be in place when the ticket is purchased.
- Upper mezzanine will be open for general admission seating.
- Social distance ticket office, restroom and concession lines will be in place.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the building.
- Staff will sanitize the high traffic areas throughout the show.
- Doors for events will open an extra 30 minutes before regular door times.
- Meyer Theatre and Backstage will be sanitized after every event.
- Guests will be asked to leave the event from back to front.
- There will be no meet and greets with guests in the lobby or back of house.
- Merchandise will not be sold in the lobby. Online buying will be recommended.