Green Bay Boat Show
Bigger & better in the new Resch Expo!
The Green Bay Boat Show, presented by Ken’s Sports, brings together dealers and
exhibitors from across the state to offer exclusive show pricing on 2021 boats!
This event is bigger and better than ever at the brand-new Resch Expo!
Boats of all sizes and styles will be displayed and on sale! Personal watercraft will
also be featured! We will also have some great seminars on the Team Winnebagoland
The Green Bay Boat Show, presented by Ken’s Sports, is a production of Blue Green Events.
Current list of dealers:
CenterPointe Yacht Services
EZ Dock Floating Dock Systems/Crandon Docks & Lifts
Ken’s Sports of Green Bay
Ken’s Sport, Inc.
Mr. Outboards Watersports
Power Sports Abrams
Schmidt Boat Lifts & Docks Inc.
Shoreline Boat Center
South Bay Marina
Current list of other exhibitors:
A Spice Above
America’s Boating Club – Green Bay Squadron
Bay Lakes EcoWater Systems
Green Bay Sail & Paddle
Hands on Deck Inc.
Hi Seas Marina
Hurley Insurance Services LLC
KG Wholesale LLC
Lake On Company
North Shore Bank
SailTime Door County
Sunrise Marine LLC
Total Comfort Swings
Turning Point Chiropractic
U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Valley Building Systems
Wisconsin Association of Campground Owners
Your Favorite Concessions
Door Opening Times
Doors open Friday at 2pm & Saturday & Sunday at 10am
Directions & Parking
Parking is $8. Cash only.
For more information visit: Directions & Parking
For those with Special Needs please click here to plan your visit.
Know Before You Go
Plan Your Visit
Parking is available for $8 - cash only.
Tickets, food and beverages are available for purchase with credit/debit card ONLY.
Face coverings are required at all times unless actively eating, drinking, or if wearing a mask poses a health risk. This is a Resch Complex policy.
Temperature taking with a standing, touchless unit is required for guest entry. Anyone with a temperature 100.4 and higher will not be permitted into the Resch Complex.
Hand sanitizer is available throughout the complex and guests are encouraged to use.
Social distancing practices should be followed in all areas, including on stairways, inside elevators, at event entrances, in restrooms, in concession areas, and within seating sections.
Mobile Ticket Delivery - Although mobile tickets can be downloaded via the email received, the Resch Complex does not have Wi-Fi. Thus, for easier entry, it is highly recommended that you download your mobile tickets prior to arrival. If you have an iPhone, your tickets can be stored in your Apple Wallet. If you are an Android user, your tickets can be saved via Google Pay.
Weapons of any kind are prohibited (this includes pocketknives.)
Carry-Ins of any kind are not allowed.
Any questions or concerns call Ticket Star at 800.895.0071.
The Green Bay Boat Show, presented by Ken’s Sports, is a production of Blue Green Events – Experiential Event Design.
If you have a ticketing question visit our Ticket Star FAQ section for answers to the more popular questions and we will get back to you.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12 Time Description 3pm "Go Fish" for prizes! Presented by WACO 4pm Walleye Trolling Tips Presented by Gary Nault 5pm Cruise Planning Presented by Tim Feldhausen with Green Bay Sail & Paddle 6pm Bareboat Cruising in Belize Presented by Hands on Deck 7pm Boating Safety for Power & Paddle Presented by Coast Guard Auxiliary - Kevin Osgood SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 13 Time Description 11am Boating Safety for Power & Paddle Presented by Coast Guard Auxiliary - Kevin Osgood 12pm The Basics Of Wooden Boat Construction Presented by Hands on Deck 1pm New Bass Fishing Techniques - What we learned from the MLF and the FLW Presented by Gary Nault 2pm Cruise Planning Presented by John Broadrick and Ryan Walker with Green Bay Sail & Paddle 3pm "Go Fish" for prizes! Presented by WACO 4pm New Bass Fishing Techniques - What we learned from the MLF and the FLW Presented by Gary Nault 5pm "Go Fish" for prizes! Presented by WACO 6pm Boating Safety for Power & Paddle Presented by Coast Guard Auxiliary - Kevin Osgood SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14 Time Description 11am Walleye Trolling Tips Presented by Gary Nault 12pm Bareboat Cruising in Belize Presented by Hands on Deck 1pm STEM in Sailing Presented by Becky Paul and Ryan Walker with Green Bay Sail & Paddle 2pm "Go Fish" for prizes! Presented by WACO 3pm Boating Safety for Power & Paddle Presented by Coast Guard Auxiliary - Kevin Osgood
Become a 2021 Exhibitor
Thank you to our sponsors!
Ken’s Sports, Inc. – Presenting Sponsor
Wisconsin Association of Campground Owners – Official Giveaway Bag Sponsor
Team Winnebagoland – Education Stage Sponsor
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center – Hotel Sponsor
Keeping You Safe
Response to COVID-19:
The management team of the Resch Complex takes patron and employee safety very seriously. We aim to be a responsible venue by providing a safe environment to all. Our commitment is to help protect each valued guest and team member by sharing the precautions we are taking in response to COVID-19.
In response to COVID-19, facility operations have implemented additional, enhanced cleaning measures to reflect standards of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). All high touch and high traffic areas are being cleaned and disinfected frequently.
We want our guests to know that their safety and well-being are our priority.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC recommendations, should be followed on stairways, inside elevators, at event entrances, restrooms, concession areas, seating sections and smoking areas.
- Hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is vital to help stop the spread of the virus and guests are encouraged to wash their hands after using the restroom, sneezing or coughing, touching face, smoking, eating or drinking, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the complex and guests are encouraged to use them.
- Face coverings are required at all times when attending an event at the Resch Complex, unless actively eating, drinking, or wearing a mask creates a health risk for the patron.
- Entry and exits will be clearly marked.
- Gathering of groups before, during or after an event is discouraged to maintain social distancing.
- Signage reminding guests to social distance, wash hands, and wear a face covering will be posted throughout the complex.
- Queue lines to enter will be managed using common methods such as lines marked on the ground, rope and stanchions, fencing or bike rack, in combination with staff assistance.
- Attendance and capacity numbers will be monitored.
- Not feeling well? For the safety of other guests and Resch team members, we ask you to stay home if you are not feeling well.
Resch Complex team members play a big role in helping prevent the spread of germs, including thorough hand washing, avoiding contact with people who are sick and staying home if they are not feeling well. The following employee measures are now in place:
- Daily health screening and educating staff on the symptoms of COVID-19. We have policies and procedures for maintaining a healthy workplace, including sending employees home if they arrive at work feeling ill or displaying symptoms.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC guidelines, will be followed by team members.
- Hand washing with soap and water will be enforced every 60 minutes and after restroom use, sneezing or coughing, touching face, cleaning, smoking, eating, or drinking and before and after starting a shift.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and face coverings will be worn by our team members whenever they are working in an area that is open to the public and/or where social distancing cannot be reasonably maintained. Gloves will be worn by team members handling food or tickets.
- Equipment disinfecting will occur prior to first use, between users and at the conclusion of each shift.
We look forward to opening the doors again and welcoming you back! We value the time and effort it takes to attend events taking place at the Resch Complex and are grateful for the trust you place in us.
Important Notice: PMI Entertainment Group, the Green Bay Gamblers, and the Resch Complex are not liable for COVID-19 transmissions. We have implemented enhanced health and safety precautions for you, other guests, and our team members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Resch Complex. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Resch Complex, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.