My Big Fat Pulaski Wedding: 10 Year Reunion
Let Me Be Frank Productions
Flex Tickets – 10 Shows for $270- Pack of 10 vouchers to use in any combination for any of the 2021 shows.
5 Show 2021 Season Package- 5 Shows for $135 per season ticket.
Call Cindy 920-676-8883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Diamonds and Gold Green Bay and Festival Foods present Let Me Be Frank Productions’ all-new comedy musical, “My Big Fat Pulaski Wedding: 10 Year Reunion,” April 2-17, 2021, at the Meyer Theatre.
Frank and Amy’s 10th wedding anniversary is fast approaching. A lot has changed since they jammed out to Pat and the Polka Tones at their wedding reception at The Swamps a decade ago. These days, Amy feels a little worn down raising three kids, homeschooling them, and making Frank’s life run as smoothly as possible. As Amy’s friends Lisa and Sarah reminisce about the wedding, she admits she could use a break. Frank decides a perfect way to show Amy some appreciation is to host an anniversary party and renew their wedding vows. However, party planning isn’t exactly Frank’s forte, and we might be in for a stumble or two. With the “help” of friends Pat, Tom, and Paul, will the party go off without a hitch? Or will Frank be put in the doghouse? You’ll have to find out in “My Big Fat Pulaski Wedding: 10 Year Reunion.”
“My Big Fat Pulaski Wedding: 10 Year Reunion” opens Friday, April 2, with a benefit show for Bay Area Managers of Volunteer Services; $10 of every ticket sold goes to this deserving organization in our community. BAMVS is a network of managers of volunteer programs and key volunteers. BAMVS serves as a positive force in promoting volunteerism, providing support and information to those involved in the volunteer network. On opening night, $10 of every paid ticket goes to this wonderful organization in our community. Support BAMVS with Let Me Be Frank Productions on Friday, April 2.
“My Big Fat Pulaski Wedding: 10 Year Reunion” then runs:
Saturday, April 3 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, April 8 at 7:30 pm
Friday, April 9 at 7:30 pm
Saturday, April 10 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, April 15 at 1:00 pm and 7:30 pm
Friday, April 16 at 7:30 pm
Saturday, April 17 at 1:00pm and 7:30pm.
Cast: Frank Hermans, Pat Hibbard, Tom Verbrick, Blake Hermans, Paul Evansen, Amy Riemer, Lisa Borley, Sarah Galati, and Karen Coppersmith.
Band: Dennis Panneck (guitars), Pat Hibbard (bass), Tony Pilz (keyboards), Andrew Klaus (drums).
Lights: Ross Loining
Sound: Kelly Klaus
(I Just) Died in Your Arms – Cutting Crew
Good Girls Don’t – The Knack
Reunited – Peaches & Herb
With Every Beat of My Heart – Taylor Dayne
It Must Have Been Love – Roxette
Never Knew Love Like This Before – Stephanie Mills
What About Love – Heart
Where Do Broken Hearts Go – Whitney Houston
This Time I Know It’s For Real – Donna Summer
You Needed Me – Anne Murray
Baby Don’t Forget My Number – Milli Vanilli
Self Control – Laura Branigan
Manic Monday – Bangles
Holding Out for a Hero – Bonnie Tyler
Goody Two Shoes – Adam Ant
It’s Still Rock and Roll to Me – Billy Joel
Love Stinks – The J. Geils Band
Fight For Your Right – Beastie Boys
You Got It (The Right Stuff) – New Kids on the Block
Should’ve Known Better – Richard Marx
Door Opening Times
Doors open 1 hour before the performance
Directions & Parking
Parking is FREE after 6pm on weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday in the Cherry Street Ramp located at 202 Cherry Street (entrance on Cherry between Washington & Adams).
Street parking is also available around the Meyer Theatre and is free after 6pm.
For more information please visit Parking and Directions.
If you have a question please Contact Us
Keeping You Safe
Welcome Back to the Meyer Theatre
In order for you to feel safe while attending our venue, here are some things you need to know
- The City of Green Bay’s new ordinance requires patrons to wear a face mask. Please be respectful to the ordinance and other patrons.
- Although the Meyer Theatre and Backstage follows CDC guidelines for disinfection of its facility, they cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. By entering Meyer Theatre and Backstage premises, visitors accept all responsibility for medical risk associated with their presence in a public place for themselves and for those for whom they act as legal guardian. The Meyer Theatre is not liable for illness or injury beyond what may be prevented through reasonable accommodations. Please follow the city ordinance on masks, avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands or use hand sanitizers frequently, and please follow all signage posted to provide you with a safe experience.
- Capacity will be limited to 25% of occupancy.
- Staff will wear face masks
- Brown County, Meyer and Backstage guidelines will be posted throughout the building.
- Social distance seating will be in place when the ticket is purchased.
- Upper mezzanine will be open for general admission seating.
- Social distance ticket office, restroom and concession lines will be in place.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the building.
- Staff will sanitize the high traffic areas throughout the show.
- Doors for events will open an extra 30 minutes before regular door times.
- Meyer Theatre and Backstage will be sanitized after every event.
- Guests will be asked to leave the event from back to front.
- There will be no meet and greets with guests in the lobby or back of house.
- Merchandise will not be sold in the lobby. Online buying will be recommended.