2021 Let Me Be Frank Season
6 Shows For The Price Of 5 - $160!
December 23, 2020 | 7:30 PM - 9:30 PMAdd to my Calendar
SIX SHOWS FOR THE PRICE OF FIVE!
Contact Cindy to order season tickets at 920-676-8883 or [email protected]
Menoma Mia: Jan 29-Feb 20
My Big Fat Pulaski Wedding: Apr 2-17
Bays of Our Lives: Jun 11-26
Pennings from Heaven: Jul 23-Aug 14
Frank's Family Feud: Sep 17-Oct 9
A Frank's Christmas: Dec 3-23
Door Opening Times
Doors open 1 hour before the performance
Directions & Parking
Parking is FREE after 6pm on weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday in the Cherry Street Ramp located at 202 Cherry Street (entrance on Cherry between Washington & Adams).
Street parking is also available around the Meyer Theatre and is free after 6pm.
For more information please visit Parking and Directions.
If you have a question please Contact Us
Keeping You Safe
WELCOME BACK TO THE MEYER THEATRE
In order for you to feel safe while attending our venue, here are some things you need to know
- The City of Green Bay’s new ordinance requires patrons to wear a face mask. Please be respectful to the ordinance and other patrons.
- Although the Meyer Theatre and Backstage follows CDC guidelines for disinfection of its facility, they cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. By entering Meyer Theatre and Backstage premises, visitors accept all responsibility for medical risk associated with their presence in a public place for themselves and for those for whom they act as legal guardian. The Meyer Theatre is not liable for illness or injury beyond what may be prevented through reasonable accommodations. Please follow the city ordinance on masks, avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands or use hand sanitizers frequently, and please follow all signage posted to provide you with a safe experience.
- Staff will wear face masks
- Brown County, Meyer and Backstage guidelines will be posted throughout the building.
- Social distance ticket office, restroom and concession lines will be in place.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the building.
- Staff will sanitize the high traffic areas throughout the show.
- Doors for events will open an extra 30 minutes before regular door times.
- Meyer Theatre and Backstage will be sanitized after every event.
- Guests will be asked to leave the event from back to front.
- There will be no meet and greets with guests in the lobby or back of house.
- Merchandise will not be sold in the lobby. Online buying will be recommended.