Shopko Sweet Street
Actual Date and Time Yet to be Determined!
THE CONTENT ON THIS PAGE IS FROM THE 2017 EVENT, THE ACTUAL 2018 DATES, TIMES AND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
Bring your little ones to one of the largest and most popular Halloween events in Northeast Wisconsin. Shopko Sweet Street is the coolest place to bring your kids for a safe, fun and SPOOKY experience. No need to worry about the weather -- it's indoors!
Share the excitement with #SweetStreetGB
Friday 10/27/17 (11-8pm)
11:30am: Big & Tall
12:30pm: Mischief & Magic
1:30pm: Big & Tall
2:30pm: Mischief & Magic
3:30pm: Big & Tall
4:30pm: NEW Fusion Dance
5:30pm: Self Defense with Herb Blue
6:30pm: Big & Tall
Saturday 10/28/17 (8:30-4pm)
9:00am: Big & Tall
10:00am: Kids on the Move
11:00am: Costume Contest Winners Announced
11:30am: Kids on the Move
12:30pm: Self Defense with Herb Blue
1:30pm: Big & Tall
2:30pm: NEW Fusion Dance
Some activities include:
- Capture your trick-or-treat memories with Ambrosius Studios our Photo Sponsor. Please expect a small fee for production.
- Release your child's inner ninja with Herb Blue’s Total Self Defense who will have different challenges set-up to teach more about self-defense and martial arts.
- Pet some friendly 4-legged friends and learn how to greet dogs safely with Packerland Kennel Club.
- Keep Spriggy Safe! With Kohl’s Cares Grow Safe & Healthy’s spriggy van with interactive iPad games.
- For the extra tiny ones, Brown County Birth to 3 program will have an area set-up along with ideas for different activities you can do at home depending on the age of your child.
- It's the only time you’ll encourage your kids to throw something at a window. AHT Wisconsin Windows will have a bag toss set-up.
- School House is bringing back the Little Ones Play area! These so much fun in this booth – we can’t even list it all!
- The Brown County Dairy Promotion group will be bringing some good dairy treats along with their blender bike where kids can spin up their own smoothie.
- Don’t get lost in the Two Men & A Truck box maze! An attendee favorite returns again for the little ones.
- Blaster Battles & Mischief & Magic return!
- Patrick’s Funny Farm will have lots of animals for you to see as part of their Petting Zoo.
- Make sure to make your mark on the coloring mural thanks to Green Bay Gives Back.
- Ashwaubenon Public Safety will have some public safety vehicles to see and learn about.
- St. Norbert's Chemistry Club will bring the Young Scientist Corner for all kinds of science fun.
- Cookie decorating with Let's Go Mommy!
- Shoot a puck with the Green Bay Gamblers.
- Slide down the Rock Slide inflatable thanks to R-Trek Safety Solutions.
- Learn about bones with skeleton puzzles with Foundation Chiropractic
- Make your own paper pizza with Heartland Pizza Company
- Make your hair change colors (don't worry parents - it's temporary) or braid it with Empire Beauty School
- Get your beauty on with Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Watch a quick Pixar short with FunFlicks Outdoor Movies on the Sweet Street
What’s Halloween without candy? Thanks to our trick-or-treat partners below, you’ll be able to get some delicious nut free candy & trick-or-treat items at Shopko Sweet Street
Media Wall #SweetStreetGB
Directions and Parking
Have a special need visit Plan Your Visit
Do You Have A Question?
Count Down to the Fun!