DBT Trauma and Attachment Across the Lifespan: Tools and Strategies to Address Complex Clients
Dr. Eboni Webb
- Learn the impact of trauma on the developing mind.
- Identify the key features of healthy attachment and its impact neurologically.
- Identify the key defensive survival strategies in trauma.
- Learn how relational character strategies are formed that can be effective adaptations to relationship disturbances.
- Develop strategies to address key disorders across the lifespan that are influenced by trauma and attachment disturbances (ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, etc.)
- Develop strategies to address key personality disorders across the adult lifespan that are influenced by trauma and attachment disturbances (Antisocial, Borderline, Obsessive Compulsive Personality, etc.)
- Understand how to establish a safe therapeutic environment that re-establishes healthy boundaries, connected communication and validates a client’s survival journey.