DBT Rescuing the Dysregulated Child
Dr. Eboni Webb
- Learn the critical “ingredients” for effective DBT
- Learn the biosocial model of pervasive emotional dysregulation disorders found in innately sensitive children
- Learn how to model and teach classic behaviorism strategies with parent and child
- Understand the importance of structure in both skills training and home environments and how to teach parents or care providers to implement these strategies.
- Learn how adapt each skills module to reflect the language of the child
- Understand the role of parents/therapists/care providers and how to reestablish a safe and loving structure that enables the child to learn and generalize skills