Northeast Wisconsin Craft Beer Festival
Presented by Festival Foods
As the craft beer industry continues to make bounding leaps, PMI Entertainment Group has beer lovers in mind with the production of the Northeast Wisconsin Craft Beer Festival presented by Festival Foods. Beer lovers will receive a commemorative sampling mug and have access to unlimited two-ounce samples of more than 150 craft beers and light fare hors d’oeuvres.
The continued rise in craft beer popularity has spread to Green Bay where there are now four brewing companies – started by Hinterland Brewing Company, followed by Titletown Brewing Company and the two newest, Stillmank Brewing Company and Badger State Brewing Company. All four breweries will have a prominent presence at the festival. Furthermore, the four brewers have collaborated on a special beer that will be featured throughout the area prior to the festival. Before the festival, each brewer will add its own touch to the agreed upon recipe and those samples will be available exclusively at the festival.
The festival will also feature entertainment, an education and seminar area and Sam Adams stein hoisting competitions involving regional pre-qualifiers as well as people at the event who want to participate.
Unlimited Craft Beer Sampling!
$40 in Advance - $50 at the Door
- Unlimited Craft Beer Sampling
- Souvenir 2 oz Sampling Mug
- Music, Interactive Games and Seminars
- Full Color Tasting Guide
- Light Fare H'ordeuvres
- $10 Designated Driver in Advance - $20 at the Door*
*Designated Driver Ticket Holders NOT Permitted to Sample Alcohol but Includes Non-Alcholic Beverages and All Other Perks Above. Must be 21 or older to attend.
- $75 in Advance - $85 at the Door
- All General Admission Perks Listed Above
- 1-Hour Advance Entry to the 2014 Northeast Wisconsin Craft Beer Festival
- VIP Dinner Presented by The Marq
- Private Beer Tasting Selections During VIP Dinner not Available to General Admission
- Complimentary Northeast Wisconsin Craft Beer Festival Pint Glass
- $45 Designated Driver in Advance - $55 at the Door*