Meyer Season 2021
Four shows for only $200!
Tickets for shows in the 2021 Meyer Season are currently available as a four-show package for $200!
Season ticket customers enjoy many benefits including the lowest per-show price, priority access to the best seats, and guaranteed same seats for each show.
Contact Cindy at (920) 676-8883 or [email protected] for more details
Firefall & Atlanta Rhythm Section: September 11 at 7:30PM
Atlanta Rhythm Section carries the mantle of "Southern Rock," but by performing more musically diverse hits with softer, pop flavor, they have a sound all their own. Hits include "So Into You," "Imaginary Lover," and more.
Firefall's layered harmonies backed by driving rhythms transcends may genres from rock to country to AC and brought the band platinum and gold success with such hits as "You Are The Women," "Strange Way" and "Just Remember I Love You."
Jane Lynch & Kate Flannery: Two Lost Souls: October 14 at 7:30pm
Emmy-award winning actor Jane Lynch (Glee) and Kate Flannery (The Office) put their one-of-a-kind spin on songs from Broadway to The Barry Sisters to the Swing'in Sixties. Like the Rat Pack with a couple of broads.
The Oak Ridge Boys, Elvira40: October 28 at 7:30pm
The Oak Ridge Boys have one of the most distinctive and recognizable sounds in the music industry. Their four-part harmonies and upbeat songs have sold over 30 million records and spawned 25 Number One hits. They have logged Number One records across three fields of music- Pop, Country, and Gospel.
Femmes of Rock: November 18 at 7:30PM
Featuring the music of AC/DC, ELD, Queen, Led Zeppelin, The Eagles, Jimi Hendrix, Prince, Metallica, David Bowe, Pink Floyd, and more! FEMMES OF ROCK, led by violinist and arranger, Nina DiGregorio, has rocked audiences worldwide with their blistering solos, unique arrangements-not to mention their beauty and charm.
Door Opening Times
Doors open at 6:30PM
Directions & Parking
Parking is FREE after 6pm on weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday in the Cherry Street Ramp located at 202 Cherry Street (entrance on Cherry between Washington & Adams).
Street parking is also available around the Meyer Theatre and is free after 6pm.
For more information please visit Parking and Directions.
For those with special needs ADA Services.
If you have a question please Contact Us.
Keeping You Safe
Welcome Back to the Meyer Theatre
- Per the CDC’s updated guidance, the Meyer Theatre no longer requires fully vaccinated guests or employees to wear face coverings while in the theatre. People are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose of a two dose series, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine. We will not require proof of vaccination, but we ask guests and employees for responsible and respectful cooperation of this revised policy. Our goal is to continue to provide a safe environment for everyone.
- Although the Meyer Theatre and Backstage follows CDC guidelines for disinfection of its facility, they cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. By entering Meyer Theatre and Backstage premises, visitors accept all responsibility for medical risk associated with their presence in a public place for themselves and for those for whom they act as legal guardian. The Meyer Theatre is not liable for illness or injury beyond what may be prevented through reasonable accommodations.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the building.
- Staff will sanitize the high traffic areas throughout the show.
- Meyer Theatre and Backstage will be sanitized after every event.
- There will be no meet and greets with guests in the lobby or back of house.