Meyer Season 2021
Four shows for only $200!
Tickets for shows in the 2021 Meyer Season are currently available as a four-show package.
Season ticket customers enjoy many benefits including the lowest per-show price, priority access to the best seats, and guaranteed same seats for each show.
To learn when tickets for individual shows will be available, sign up for our email list.
Contact Cindy at (920) 676-8883 or [email protected] for more details
Firefall & Atlanta Rhythm Section: September 11 at 7:30PM
Atlanta Rhythm Section carries the mantle of "Southern Rock," but by performing more musically diverse hits with softer, pop flavor, they have a sound all their own. Hits include "So Into You," "Imaginary Lover," and more.
Firefall's layered harmonies backed by driving rhythms transcends may genres from rock to country to AC and brought the band platinum and gold success with such hits as "You Are The Women," "Strange Way" and "Just Remember I Love You."
Jane Lynch & Kate Flannery: Two Lost Souls: October 14 at 7:30pm
Emmy-award winning actor Jane Lynch (Glee) and Kate Flannery (The Office) put their one-of-a-kind spin on songs from Broadway to The Barry Sisters to the Swing'in Sixties. Like the Rat Pack with a couple of broads.
The Oak Ridge Boys, Elvira40: October 28 at 7:30pm
The Oak Ridge Boys have one of the most distinctive and recognizable sounds in the music industry. Their four-part harmonies and upbeat songs have sold over 30 million records and spawned 25 Number One hits. They have logged Number One records across three fields of music- Pop, Country, and Gospel.
Femmes of Rock: November 18 at 7:30PM
Featuring the music of AC/DC, ELD, Queen, Led Zeppelin, The Eagles, Jimi Hendrix, Prince, Metallica, David Bowe, Pink Floyd, and more! FEMMES OF ROCK, led by violinist and arranger, Nina DiGregorio, has rocked audiences worldwide with their blistering solos, unique arrangements-not to mention their beauty and charm.
Door Opening Times
Doors open at 6:30PM
Directions & Parking
Parking is FREE after 6pm on weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday in the Cherry Street Ramp located at 202 Cherry Street (entrance on Cherry between Washington & Adams).
Street parking is also available around the Meyer Theatre and is free after 6pm.
For more information please visit Parking and Directions.
For those with special needs ADA Services.
If you have a question please Contact Us.
Keeping You Safe
Welcome Back to the Meyer Theatre
In order for you to feel safe while attending our venue, here are some things you need to know
- The City of Green Bay’s new ordinance requires patrons to wear a face mask. Please be respectful to the ordinance and other patrons.
- Although the Meyer Theatre and Backstage follows CDC guidelines for disinfection of its facility, they cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. By entering Meyer Theatre and Backstage premises, visitors accept all responsibility for medical risk associated with their presence in a public place for themselves and for those for whom they act as legal guardian. The Meyer Theatre is not liable for illness or injury beyond what may be prevented through reasonable accommodations. Please follow the city ordinance on masks, avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands or use hand sanitizers frequently, and please follow all signage posted to provide you with a safe experience.
- Staff will wear face masks
- Brown County, Meyer and Backstage guidelines will be posted throughout the building.
- Social distance ticket office, restroom and concession lines will be in place.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the building.
- Staff will sanitize the high traffic areas throughout the show.
- Doors for events will open an extra 30 minutes before regular door times.
- Meyer Theatre and Backstage will be sanitized after every event.
- Guests will be asked to leave the event from back to front.
- There will be no meet and greets with guests in the lobby or back of house.
- Merchandise will not be sold in the lobby. Online buying will be recommended.