Integrated Ethical Practice
Chris Malone, PsyD, LP
- Identify and understand the interaction of various philosophical stances on ethics and how these stances can inform ethical decision-making.
- Make use of guiding ethical principles to effectively identify and attend to ethical challenges.
- Integrate problem solving models and strategies to engage in ethical decision making.
- Identify personal biases and values that might interfere with or complicate ethical decision making.
- Facilitate effective consultation to improve ethical problem solving.
- Proactively identify potential areas of ethical vulnerability in a modern practice setting and develop a plan to reduce vulnerability.
- Use critical thinking and problem solving to resolve challenging ethical situations.
Door Opening Times