Trauma & Attachment
New Date June 26
Due to the current global health crisis, this event has been rescheduled to June 26.
Current tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date. Those not able to attend the new show date will be eligible for refunds until June 1 by contacting Ticket Star at 800-895-0071 from 11 a.m. – 5p.m. M-F or mail tickets to:
PO Box 10567
Green Bay, WI 54307
Learning Objectives Trauma & Attachment Across Lifespan:
1) Learn the impact of trauma on the developing mind.
2) Identify the key features of healthy attachment and its impact neurologically.
3) Identify the key defensive survival strategies in trauma.
4) Learn how relational character strategies are formed that can be effective adaptations to relationship disturbances.
5) Develop strategies to address key disorders across the lifespan that are influenced by trauma and attachment disturbances (ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, etc.)
6) Develop strategies to address key personality disorders across the adult lifespan that are influenced by trauma and attachment disturbances (Antisocial, Borderline, Obsessive Compulsive Personality, etc.)
7) Understand how to establish a safe therapeutic environment that reestablishes healthy boundaries, connected communication and validates a client’s survival journey.
Door Opening Times