The Narcissistic Triangle: Clients, Partners, and Children - SOLD OUT!
Daniel Fox, PhD
- Identify narcissistic personality components and subtypes.
- Plan treatment trajectories when working with narcissistic clients to enhance therapeutic success.
- Understand the structure of NPD and its complexities to the treatment environment.
- Enhance skills to manage narcissistic expressions and its impact on partners and children who participate in treatment.
- Learn about common challenges and therapeutic blockades when working with individuals along the narcissistic spectrum.
- Develop skills to minimize maladaptive relationship pathology to help your narcissistic spectrum clients, their partners, and their children learn adaptive relationship skills.
- Assist your clients to build resistance and resiliency against manipulative behavior often seen in relationships with individuals along the narcissistic spectrum.
- Differentiate between the different narcissistic spectrum parent types to improve treatment outcomes among their children.
- Develop effective assessment skills and clinical strategies for effectively treating children of narcissistic spectrum parents.