Clinical Supervision: Ethics and Skills for Enhanced Competence
Dr. Carol Falender, Ph.D.
- Describe the use of one supervision guideline to anchor multiculturally-sound supervision practice.
- Identify three aspects of supervisor multicultural competence.
- Detail one technique to identify and repair strains and ruptures to the supervisory alliance.
- Identify one guiding principle to proactively address value conflicts in supervision.
- Identify one ethical dilemma in supervision and steps to problem solve with supervisee.
- Describe one technique to give competency-based feedback to supervisees..