Green Bay Pet Expo
Bigger & better - in the brand new Resch Expo!
If you have pets or just love animals and great entertainment then don’t miss the 15th Annual Green Bay Pet Expo! The Resch Expo will be packed with exhibitors, rescue organizations, and animals of all kinds. Education, entertainment and shopping all under one roof. It’s the place to be for the whole family! Patrick’s Funny Farm Petting Zoo, Brown County K-9 Unit demonstrations and Lynn Schuster – Animal Spirit Talker are just some of the features! Pets are welcome (suggested $2.00 donation will benefit the Brown County Sheriff's Department K9 Unit), must sign a waiver and be on a leash.
Friday ONLY: A family four pack is $20 and parking is FREE.
Door Opening Times
Doors open Friday at 3pm & Saturday and Sunday at 10am
Directions & Parking
Parking is $8. Cash only.
For more information visit: Directions & Parking
Parking is FREE Friday with a Family night pass.
For those with special needs please click here to plan your visit.
If you have a ticketing question visit our Ticket Star FAQ section for answers to the more popular questions and we will get back to you.
Event Producer: Jessica Uecker
Become a 2021 Sponsor or Exhibitor
Places to Stay
4:00pm CBD for Pets
5:00pm K9 Officer Demonstration
6:00pm Animal Spirit Talker- Lynn Schuster
11:00am CBD for Pets
12:00pm K9 Officer Demonstration
1:00pm Pet Parade
2:00pm Pet Speed Dating
3:00pm Animal Spirit Talker- Lynn Schuster
4:00pm K9 Officer Demonstration
11:00am CBD for Pets
12:00pm K9 Officer Demonstration
1:00pm Animal Spirit Talker- Lynn Schuster
2:00pm K9 Officer Demonstration
Thank You to our Sponsors
Check who will be attendance at the show! Exhibitor List
Keeping You Safe
Response to COVID-19:
The management team of the Resch Complex takes patron and employee safety very seriously. We aim to be a responsible venue by providing a safe environment to all. Our commitment is to help protect each valued guest and team member by sharing the precautions we are taking in response to COVID-19.
In response to COVID-19, facility operations have implemented additional, enhanced cleaning measures to reflect standards of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). All high touch and high traffic areas are being cleaned and disinfected frequently.
We want our guests to know that their safety and well-being are our priority.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC recommendations, should be followed on stairways, inside elevators, at event entrances, restrooms, concession areas, seating sections and smoking areas.
- Hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is vital to help stop the spread of the virus and guests are encouraged to wash their hands after using the restroom, sneezing or coughing, touching face, smoking, eating or drinking, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the complex and guests are encouraged to use them.
- Face coverings are required at all times when attending an event at the Resch Complex, including for those vaccinated, unless actively eating, drinking, or wearing a mask creates a health risk for the guest.
- Entry and exits will be clearly marked.
- Gathering of groups before, during or after an event is discouraged to maintain social distancing.
- Signage reminding guests to social distance, wash hands, and wear a face covering will be posted throughout the complex.
- Queue lines to enter will be managed using common methods such as lines marked on the ground, rope and stanchions, fencing or bike rack, in combination with staff assistance.
- Attendance and capacity numbers will be monitored.
- Not feeling well? For the safety of other guests and Resch team members, we ask you to stay home if you are not feeling well.
Resch Complex team members play a big role in helping prevent the spread of germs, including thorough hand washing, avoiding contact with people who are sick and staying home if they are not feeling well. The following employee measures are now in place:
- Daily health screening and educating staff on the symptoms of COVID-19. We have policies and procedures for maintaining a healthy workplace, including sending employees home if they arrive at work feeling ill or displaying symptoms.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC guidelines, will be followed by team members.
- Hand washing with soap and water will be enforced every 60 minutes and after restroom use, sneezing or coughing, touching face, cleaning, smoking, eating, or drinking and before and after starting a shift.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and face coverings will be worn by our team members whenever they are working in an area that is open to the public and/or where social distancing cannot be reasonably maintained. Gloves will be worn by team members handling food or tickets.
- Equipment disinfecting will occur prior to first use, between users and at the conclusion of each shift.
We value the time and effort it takes to attend events taking place at the Resch Complex and are grateful for the trust you place in us.
Important Notice: PMI Entertainment Group, the Green Bay Gamblers, and the Resch Complex are not liable for COVID-19 transmissions. We have implemented enhanced health and safety precautions for you, other guests, and our team members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Resch Complex. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Resch Complex, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.