Green Bay Blizzard 2021
The Resch Center has been home to the Green Bay Blizzard, a professional indoor football team, since the team was founded in 2003. Hard-hitting, affordable, family fun that you won't want to miss!
June 4 7:05PM Arizona Rattlers @ Green Bay - Youth Sports Night / Youth Jersey Giveaway
June 18 7:05PM Bismarck Bucks @ Green Bay - Outdoors Night / Camo hat to the first 1000 fans / $3 Miller and Miller Lite
June 25 7:05PM Iowa Barnstormers @ Green Bay - Military Apreciation Night / Free tickets to past or present military / Buy 1 Bud or Bud Light get 1 FREE! / Rally towel to the first 1000 fans
July 18 3:05PM Sioux Falls Storm @ Green Bay - Faith and Family Night
Door Opening Times
Doors open one hour before the start of each game.
Directions & Parking
Parking is $8 and available in the Lambeau Field lot.
ADA parking is available on a first come, first served basis in the Blue Lot across the street from the Resch Center adjacent to Ray Nitschke Field. If all spaces are occupied, please drop off any persons with a disability at the front of the Resch Center and then park at Lambeau Field.
For more information visit: Directions & Parking
For those with special needs please click here to plan your visit.
Gameday Promotion Schedule
April 23rd @ 7:05 vs. Bismarck Bucks
Do Over Night
Kick of the 2021 #DoOverSeason by receiving a "Do Over" giveaway from a prior Blizzard season. Special item pick up event:
May 2nd @ 3:05 vs. Massachusetts Pirates
$2 Hot Dogs and $2 Sodas
May 7th @ 7:05 vs. Louisville Xtreme
Play along with Spy trivia through the night to win!
Buy 1 Large Bud or Bud Light, Get 1 FREE
May 21st @ 7:05 vs. Tucson Sugar Skulls
KIDS 12 and under FREE with the purchase of a regularly priced Frostbite or Snowdrift ticket.
Season and Flex Ticket Packages
For season ticket and flex questions call (920) 499-BLIZ(2549)
Groups of 10+ Save!
Groups of 10 or more can call 920.499.BLIZ (2549) to receive a discount on select price levels.
Keeping you Safe
Response to COVID-19:
The management team of the Resch Complex takes patron and employee safety very seriously. We aim to be a responsible venue by providing a safe environment to all. Our commitment is to help protect each valued guest and team member by sharing the precautions we are taking in response to COVID-19.
In response to COVID-19, facility operations have implemented additional, enhanced cleaning measures to reflect standards of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). All high touch and high traffic areas are being cleaned and disinfected frequently.
We want our guests to know that their safety and well-being are our priority.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC recommendations, should be followed on stairways, inside elevators, at event entrances, restrooms, concession areas, seating sections and smoking areas.
- Hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is vital to help stop the spread of the virus and guests are encouraged to wash their hands after using the restroom, sneezing or coughing, touching face, smoking, eating or drinking, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the complex and guests are encouraged to use them.
- Face coverings are required at all times when attending an event at the Resch Center, unless actively eating, drinking, or wearing a mask creates a health risk for the patron.
- Entry and exits will be clearly marked.
- Gathering of groups before, during or after an event is discouraged to maintain social distancing.
- Signage reminding guests to social distance, wash hands, and wear a face covering will be posted throughout the complex.
- Queue lines to enter will be managed using common methods such as lines marked on the ground, rope and stanchions, fencing or bike rack, in combination with staff assistance.
- Attendance and capacity numbers will be monitored.
- Not feeling well? For the safety of other guests and Resch team members, we ask you to stay home if you are not feeling well.
Resch Complex team members play a big role in helping prevent the spread of germs, including thorough hand washing, avoiding contact with people who are sick and staying home if they are not feeling well. The following employee measures are now in place:
- Daily health screening and educating staff on the symptoms of COVID-19. We have policies and procedures for maintaining a healthy workplace, including sending employees home if they arrive at work feeling ill or displaying symptoms.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC guidelines, will be followed by team members.
- Hand washing with soap and water will be enforced every 60 minutes and after restroom use, sneezing or coughing, touching face, cleaning, smoking, eating, or drinking and before and after starting a shift.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and face coverings will be worn by our team members whenever they are working in an area that is open to the public and/or where social distancing cannot be reasonably maintained. Gloves will be worn by team members handling food or tickets.
- Equipment disinfecting will occur prior to first use, between users and at the conclusion of each shift.
We value the time and effort it takes to attend events taking place at the Resch Complex and are grateful for the trust you place in us.
Important Notice: PMI Entertainment Group, the Green Bay Gamblers, and the Resch Complex are not liable for COVID-19 transmissions. We have implemented enhanced health and safety precautions for you, other guests, and our team members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Resch Complex. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Resch Complex, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.