Disney on Ice
Dream Big 2021
Believing is just the beginning for your favorite Disney heroes at Disney On Ice presents Dream Big! Miguel aspires to be a musician and journeys through the Land of the Dead to unlock his family's history. Moana and Maui bravely restore the stolen heart of Te Fiti. Anna and Elsa save their kingdom while the Disney Princesses inspire with stories of strength, determination and kindness. Share every magical moment filled with breathtaking ice skating and beloved songs and stories that give you a reason to believe!
** NOTE: No costumes for guests 14 & older.
** Ages two and older must have ticket.
Door Opening Times
Doors open 1 hour prior to each performance
Directions & Parking
Parking is $8 and available in Lambeau Field.
ADA parking is available on a first come, first served basis in the Blue Lot across the street from the Resch Center adjacent to Ray Nitschke Field. If all spaces are occupied, please drop off any persons with a disability at the front of the Resch Center and then park at Lambeau Field.
For more information visit: Directions & Parking
For more information: Plan Your Visit
For those with Special Needs please click here to plan your visit.
Know Before You Go
Plan Your Visit
Doors open one hour before each performance.
Costumes are not permitted for guests 14 and older.
Parking is available for $8 – cash only.
Food and beverage available for purchase with cash/credit/debit card.
Face coverings are required at all times for all guests ages two and older, unless actively eating, drinking, or if wearing a mask poses a health risk. This is a Resch Complex policy.
Temperature taking with a standing, touchless unit is required for guest entry. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted into the Resch Complex.
Social distancing practices should be followed in all areas, including on stairways, inside elevators, at event entrances, in restrooms, in concession areas, and within seating sections.
Hand sanitizer is available throughout the complex and guests are encouraged to use.
Backpacks or briefcases
Laptop computers, iPads, or tablets
Laser pointers or noisemakers
Weapons of any kind (this includes pocketknives)
Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, or paraphernalia
Professional cameras, detachable lenses, flash equipment, or camera bags
Please note: Prohibited items can be returned to your vehicle, however, if not possible, the item(s) will be confiscated.
Mobile Ticket Delivery - Although mobile tickets can be downloaded via the email received, the Resch Complex does not have Wi-Fi. Thus, for easier entry, it is highly recommended that you download your mobile tickets prior to arrival. If you have an iPhone, your tickets can be stored in your Apple Wallet. If you are an Android user, your tickets can be saved via Google Pay.
Need Assistance while visiting the Resch Complex?
Our guest services team is happy to assist, they are located throughout the complex wearing red shirts.
Keeping You Safe
Response to COVID-19:
The management team of the Resch Complex takes patron and employee safety very seriously. We aim to be a responsible venue by providing a safe environment to all. Our commitment is to help protect each valued guest and team member by sharing the precautions we are taking in response to COVID-19.
In response to COVID-19, facility operations have implemented additional, enhanced cleaning measures to reflect standards of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). All high touch and high traffic areas are being cleaned and disinfected frequently.
We want our guests to know that their safety and well-being are our priority.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC recommendations, should be followed on stairways, inside elevators, at event entrances, restrooms, concession areas, seating sections and smoking areas.
- Hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is vital to help stop the spread of the virus and guests are encouraged to wash their hands after using the restroom, sneezing or coughing, touching face, smoking, eating or drinking, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the complex and guests are encouraged to use them.
- Face coverings are required at all times when attending an event at the Resch Center, unless actively eating, drinking, or wearing a mask creates a health risk for the patron.
- Entry and exits will be clearly marked.
- Gathering of groups before, during or after an event is discouraged to maintain social distancing.
- Signage reminding guests to social distance, wash hands, and wear a face covering will be posted throughout the complex.
- Queue lines to enter will be managed using common methods such as lines marked on the ground, rope and stanchions, fencing or bike rack, in combination with staff assistance.
- Attendance and capacity numbers will be monitored.
- Not feeling well? For the safety of other guests and Resch team members, we ask you to stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Individuals 65 years of age or older, or those in high risk categories as named by the CDC, should consider not attending events at the facility at this time.
Resch Complex team members play a big role in helping prevent the spread of germs, including thorough hand washing, avoiding contact with people who are sick and staying home if they are not feeling well. The following employee measures are now in place:
- Daily health screening and educating staff on the symptoms of COVID-19. We have policies and procedures for maintaining a healthy workplace, including sending employees home if they arrive at work feeling ill or displaying symptoms.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC guidelines, will be followed by team members.
- Hand washing with soap and water will be enforced every 60 minutes and after restroom use, sneezing or coughing, touching face, cleaning, smoking, eating, or drinking and before and after starting a shift.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and face coverings will be worn by our team members whenever they are working in an area that is open to the public and/or where social distancing cannot be reasonably maintained. Gloves will be worn by team members handling food or tickets.
- Equipment disinfecting will occur prior to first use, between users and at the conclusion of each shift.
We look forward to opening the doors again and welcoming you back! We value the time and effort it takes to attend events taking place at the Resch Complex and are grateful for the trust you place in us.
Important Notice: PMI Entertainment Group, Feld Entertainment and the Resch Complex are not liable for COVID-19 transmissions. We have implemented enhanced health and safety precautions for you, other guests, and our team members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Resch Complex. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Resch Complex, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.