Clinical Supervision: Ethics & Skills for Enhanced Competence
Dr. Carol Falender, PH.D.
1. Describe the use of one supervision guideline to anchor multiculturally-sound supervision practice.
2. Identify three aspects of supervisor multicultural competence.
3. Detail one technique to identify and repair strains and ruptures to the supervisory alliance.
4. Identify one guiding principle to proactively address value conflicts in supervision.
5. Identify one ethical dilemma in supervision and steps to problem solve with supervisee.
6. Describe one technique to give competency-based feedback to supervisees.