Bays of Our Lives
Let Me Be Frank Productions
June 17, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PMBuy Tickets Add to my Calendar
June 17, 2021 | 7:30 PM - 9:30 PMBuy Tickets Add to my Calendar
June 18, 2021 | 7:30 PM - 9:30 PMBuy Tickets Add to my Calendar
June 19, 2021 | 7:30 PM - 9:30 PMBuy Tickets Add to my Calendar
June 24, 2021 | 7:30 PM - 9:30 PMBuy Tickets Add to my Calendar
June 25, 2021 | 7:30 PM - 9:30 PMBuy Tickets Add to my Calendar
June 26, 2021 | 7:30 PM - 9:30 PMBuy Tickets Add to my Calendar
*This will be a socially distanced seating event*
Flex Tickets – 10 Shows for $270- Pack of 10 vouchers to use in any combination for any of the 2021 shows.
5 Show 2021 Season Package- 5 Shows for $135 per season ticket.
Call Cindy 920-676-8883 or email [email protected]
Grab your popcorn and settle in for some daytime drama! Stefano DiMera plans to woo Luke Spencer and Dr. Noah Drake, the board presidents of St. Vincent Hospital and Bellin Hospital, at Green Bay’s annual masquerade ball. Stefano hopes to combine the two hospitals and build the largest and most successful hospital in the world. To do so, he's enlisted the help of his diabolical daughter, Kristen DiMera. At the party, Stefano wants Kristen to lure Laura Spencer away from Luke and Erica Kane away from Dr. Noah Drake. Kristen correctly assumes this task will be more than a little difficult. There's no way Luke will leave Laura's side, especially since she's begun showing bizarre symptoms and passing out without warning. Plus, Dr. Noah Drake is beyond preoccupied trying to show off to the diva of all divas, Erica Kane. Will a successful acquisition occur, or will unexpected plot twist after plot twist ruin Stefano's plan? You'll have to find out in "Bays of Our Lives." As they say, like cheese through an hourglass, these are the bays of our lives.
"Bays of Our Lives" opens Friday, June 11, with a benefit show for myTEAM TRIUMPH - Wisconsin; $10 of every ticket sold for Friday evening's performance goes to this deserving organization in our community. myTEAM TRIUMPH provides specialized race equipment, facilitates training runs, and lends race day support so people of all abilities can come together as a team in endurance events.
Sponsored by Festival Foods and Diamonds & Gold.
I Drove All Night — Celine Dion
Another Sad Love Song — Kelly Clarkson
(Simply) The Best — Tina Turner
Speak to the Sky – Rick Springfield
Love Somebody — Rick Springfield
All I Need — Jack Wagner
Friends and Lovers — Carl Anderson & Gloria Loring
My Heart Will Go On — Celine Dion
Torn — Natalie Imbruglia
Through the Eyes of Love — Melissa Manchester
This is the Time — Billy Joel
Bad Case of Loving You — Robert Palmer
Can't Get You Out of My Head — Kylie Minogue
Rolling in the Deep — Adele
Hello — Adele
Coconut — Harry Nilsson
Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu — Johnny Rivers
Door Opening Times
Doors open 1 hour before the performance
Directions & Parking
Parking is FREE after 6pm on weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday in the Cherry Street Ramp located at 202 Cherry Street (entrance on Cherry between Washington & Adams).
Street parking is also available around the Meyer Theatre and is free after 6pm.
For more information please visit Parking and Directions.
Know Before You Go
If you have a question please Contact Us
Keeping You Safe
Welcome to the Meyer Theatre and Backstage
- Per the CDC’s updated guidance, the Meyer Theatre no longer requires fully vaccinated guests or employees to wear face coverings while in the theatre. People are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose of a two dose series, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine. We will not require proof of vaccination, but we ask guests and employees for responsible and respectful cooperation of this revised policy. Our goal is to continue to provide a safe environment for everyone.
- Although the Meyer Theatre and Backstage follows CDC guidelines for disinfection of its facility, they cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. By entering Meyer Theatre and Backstage premises, visitors accept all responsibility for medical risk associated with their presence in a public place for themselves and for those for whom they act as legal guardian. The Meyer Theatre is not liable for illness or injury beyond what may be prevented through reasonable accommodations.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the building.
- Staff will sanitize the high traffic areas throughout the show.
- Meyer Theatre and Backstage will be sanitized after every event.
- There will be no meet and greets with guests in the lobby or back of house.