2-Day Mindfulness Master Class
Terry Fralich, LCPC
- Understand how early attachment experiences impact on the child’s emerging brain.
- Identify clients’ mental models and core negative beliefs.
- Explain the paradigm shift in neuroplasticity.
- Understand the Mindfulness Path for Growth.
- Learn and apply the Five Core Skills of mindfulness.
- Describe the essential nature of mindfulness practice in treating and transforming anxiety, depression, anger and unhealthy patterns
- Teach brain-changing mindfulness skills and practices to clients.
- Apply ways for clients to practice mindfulness outside the session.
- Demonstrate fundamental meditation techniques.
- Select and practice experiential exercises to use with clients.
- Cultivate ways to counsel “in the flow” and avoid burn-out.
- Integrate mindfulness more fully into your personal and professional lives.