TICKET STAR TICKET POLICIES
Ticket Star has a few policies we want you to keep in mind when purchasing tickets to events:
- All sales are final. If an event is canceled, refunds will be given as per the procedure posted at that time on our web site and/or via the press release.
- UPS ticket mailing only available for locations withing the continental United States.
- The Brown County Veterans Memorial Complex, Resch Center and Meyer Theatre are smoke free facilities. Outdoor smoking areas have been designated for your convenience.
- We ask that all of our patrons demonstrate fan courtesy when attending events. Improper conduct (including profane or abusive language and throwing objects) may result in ejection from the building. Repeated offenses could result in the loss of ticket privileges.
- The Resch Center creates a safe and secure environment for guests and employees. The venue security personnel reserve the right to determine the method of security checks as deemed necessary including the use of metal detectors, the search of jackets, clothing and other items.
- The resale of tickets may be subject to state and local laws and regulations. Any violation of such laws may result in your prosecution by such agencies. Ticket Star assumes no liability arising from your resale or attempted resale of tickets purchased through us.