Print @ Home Ticketing
Ticket Star Offers the Convenience Of Print @ Home Ticketing
Purchasing tickets online from www.ticketstaronline.com is now even more convenient. You no longer need to wait for your tickets to arrive in the mail or wait in Will Call lines. Print @ Home allows you to print your tickets as soon as you finish making your purchase online.
Things to remember:
- Tickets can be printed in color or black and white.
- Each ticket should be printed on standard 8.5×11-inch paper.
- Print @ Home tickets have an individual barcode. The barcode allows one scan per entry. Any attempts to duplicate, alter or sell copies of the Print @ Home ticket may result in denied admission to an event or imprisonment.
- Treat the e-ticket as you would any other valuable or cash.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4 or higher is required to use the Print @ Home feature. A free copy of the software can be downloaded at adobe.com.
- If a Print @ Home ticket is lost or damaged, customers can call Ticket Star at 800-895-0071.
- To ensure that you receive the e-mail containing your tickets, please be sure that you have email@example.com, www.ticketstaronline.com and firstname.lastname@example.org added to your approved personal spam block list.
- The Print @ Home delivery method is currently available for all individual events held at the Resch Center and Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena.
- PMI recommends that all tickets for its events be purchased from the Ticket Star box office at the Resch Center, by phone 800-895-0071 or 920-494-3401, online at www.ticketstaronline.com or through any Ticket Star outlet. If tickets are purchased through any other ticketing agency or an unauthorized dealer, they could possibly be counterfeit or stolen and will not be honored as valid tickets.
Should you have any questions about the above information, please contact Ticket Star at 800-895-0071.