PACKERS HERITAGE TRAIL TROLLEY TOURS by NICOLET NATIONAL BANK
Travel back in time before 13 World Championships, multiple MVP's, and a waiting list for game tickets.
Original Tour - 90 minutes
Visit more than 22 locations on the new Packers Heritage Trail and learn about the long-standing live affair between the Green Bay Community and its' football team.
Touchdown Tour -2 hours, 15 minutes
Includes the Original tour PLUS extended stops inside City Stadium and at the Neville Public Museum for "Touchdown"; an exhibit featuring exclusive items on loan from the Packers Hall of Fame during its' renovation.
Call Sue at 920-471-7951 for special travel packages or day of weekend tickets.
Please note, onsite will call will be located out in front of the Resch Center day of event one hour before departure time. Enjoy the experience!
- September 13, 2014 at 10:00 AM
- September 13, 2014 at 12:00 PM
- October 2, 2014 at 10:00 AM
- October 3, 2014 at 3:00 PM
- October 18, 2014 at 10:00 AM
- October 18, 2014 at 12:00 PM
- November 8, 2014 at 10:00 AM
- November 8, 2014 at 12:00 PM
- November 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM
- November 15, 2014 at 10:00 AM