Northeast Wisconsin Craft Beer Festival
Presented by Festival Foods
October 7, 2017 | 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMAdd to my Calendar
Raise your stein, it's drinking time! With more than 200 beers, 50 breweries and unlimited sampling, you're bound to have fun. Beer enthusiasts will receive a sampling glass and have access to unlimited two-ounce samples of beer and light fare hors d'oeurves.
Share the festivities with #craftbeergb
What to expect at the Northeast Wisconsin Craft Beer Festival:
- Unlimited sampling of beer
- DIY Homebrew by The Green Bay Rackers
- Live music from Noah John & Ringing Iron
General admission is open at 6pm, but FIRST CALL starts at 5pm.
FIRST CALL benefits:
- Limited tickets available (400)
- One hour early entry to sample special edition selections before they run out!
- 32oz souvenir growler upon exit
Parking is $6 and is available in the Lambeau Field Lot and handicap accessible parking is available in front of Shopko Hall. For more information visiti Directions and Parking.
The Northeast Wisconsin Craft Beer Festival is a beer tasting event that encourages responsible drinking and not mass consumption. Local taxi cab companies will be made aware of the event in advance, and taxi service phone numbers will be listed in the festival guide.
Confirmed Pins and Firkins
These are from the 2016 event and are subject to change.
- One Barrel Brewing Company- Madison, WI : Commuter Kolsch Infused with basil and lemon verbena
- Fox River Brewing Company- Oshkosh, WI : Orange Dreamsicle with coriander
- Door County Brewing Company-Baileys Harbor, WI- Belgian Golden Strong Ale
- Badger State Brewing- Green Bay, WI : Pecan & Vanilla Bean Pumpkin Ale with Brown Sugar
- Hinterland Brewing- Green Bay, WI: Passion Fruit Tart ( Berliner Wiesse infused with passion fruit)
- Stillmank Brewing Company – Green Bay, WI: Chocolate Porter with Dominican cocoa nibs
- Stillmank Brewing Company – Green Bay, WI: Experimental