2017 World Tour
- Add to cal December 30, 2016 | 7:00 PM
The Harlem Globetrotters’ one-of-a-kind show is unrivaled in the world of family entertainment, showcasing some of the greatest athletes on the planet. With incredible ball handling wizardry, amazing rim-rattling dunks and trick shots, side-splitting comedy and unequaled on-court fan interaction, this must-see event is guaranteed to entertain the whole family – creating memories that will last a lifetime. After the game, Globetrotter stars remain on the court for autographs and photographs with fans.... Continue Reading
Parking is $10 and is available in the Lambeau Field Lot. ADA Parking is available in the Subway Lot adjacent to the Resch Center.
Magic Pass Pre-Show Event
Doors open at 5pm for the Magic Pass Pre show, Pre show starts at 5:30pm.
Tickets are $22 for the pre show, game tickets sold separately.
Sensory Safe Zone
PMI Entertainment Group is pleased to offer Sensory Safe Zone for this event. If your loved one is struggling to cope with the performance, you may access the Sensory Safe Zone rather than leave the facility completely. Features include:
• A quiet, stimulant-free area located in the Rotunda area of the Resch Center
• Equipped with fidgets, weighted blankets and other quiet activities
• A live feed of the performance will be playing (when available) so you can enjoy the rest of the show
• A staff-free area for privacy, but our guest services team will be nearby if you need anything
• Sunglasses and noise-canceling headphones are available to check out prior to event
• A script of the show (when available) so you can prepare your loved one for what will happen and when
"I just googled Monster Trucks because my family is finally ready to try venturing out and seeing a show. When I came upon the information about your sensory free zone, I nearly cried.
You see, my son is on the Autism spectrum and spent years absolutely freaking out over loud sounds and large groups of people.
The creation of this space is so big - for so few people. The fact that it exists at all is a testament to the wonderful changes happening in the world around us and the acceptance of people like my son.
To see that there are people, like you out there who care this much about people with sensory issues is beyond heartwarming.
For more information, please email [email protected]
or visit http://www.ticketstaronline.com/customer-care/faqs
For groups of 10 or more email [email protected] or call 920.405.1132 for speical offers!
Doors open at 6pm.
Doors open at 5PM for those with a magic pass
For more information visit www.reschcenter.com/events-tickets/ada-seating
For information about ADA parking visit www.reschcenter.com/plan-your-visit/directions-parking