Green Bay Basketball
Season & Individual Game Tickets
- Add to cal December 17, 2016 | 4:30 PM
- Add to cal December 19, 2016 | 7:00 PM
- Add to cal December 22, 2016 | 7:00 PM
- Add to cal January 6, 2017 | 7:00 PM
- Add to cal January 10, 2017 | 7:00 PM
- Add to cal January 12, 2017 | 7:00 PM
- Add to cal January 20, 2017 | 7:00 PM
- Add to cal January 23, 2017 | 7:00 PM
- Add to cal February 2, 2017 | 7:00 PM
- Add to cal February 4, 2017 | 12:00 PM
- Add to cal February 24, 2017 | 6:00 PM
- Add to cal February 26, 2017 | 2:00 PM
*All game times are subject to change.
Green Bay Basketball Schedule/Opponents
11/26 - Central Michigan - PEPSI CHAMPIONSHIP BANNER/RING CEREMONY / First 750 Phoenix fans through the doors will receive a 2015-16 Horizon League Tournament Champions replica banner.
12/17 - Belmont - FESTIVAL FOODS FAMILY GAME Concession specials include $2 sodas and hot dogs. Free youth wristbands compliments of Festival Foods.
12/19 - SIUE
12/22 - Saint Mary's
1/6 - Milwaukee - Bud Light Night, $2 24oz Bud Light.
1/10 - Northern Kentucky
1/12 - Wright State
1/20 - Youngstown State - Prevea Health Blackout / First 750 youth will receive free replica jersey / Dash for Cash
1/23 - Cleveland State
2/2 - UIC - STUDENT ATHLETE ACHIEVEMENT NIGHT
2/4 - Valpariso
2/24 - Oakland - Bud Light Night, $2 24oz Bud Light / First 1,000 fans receive a baseball hat thanks to Cellcom.
2/26 - Detroit - WMMMB TRADING CARDS first 750 fans will receive Phoenix trading cards / Festival Foods Family Game. Concession specials include $2 sodas and hot dogs / Free youth wristbands compliments of Festival Foods.
... Continue Reading
For more information visit www.reschcenter.com/events-tickets/ada-seating
For information about ADA parking visit www.reschcenter.com/plan-your-visit/directions-parking
SENSORY SAFE ZONE
PMI Entertainment Group is pleased to offer Sensory Safe Zone on selected game days; 11/12, 1/3, 2/2, 2/3, and 2/26
If your loved one is struggling to cope with the performance, you may access the Sensory Safe Zone rather than leave the facility completely. Features include:
• A quiet, stimulant-free area located in the Rotunda area of the Resch Center
• Equipped with fidgets, weighted blankets and other quiet activities
• A live feed of the performance will be playing (when available) so you can enjoy the rest of the show
• A staff-free area for privacy, but our guest services team will be nearby if you need anything
• Sunglasses and noise-canceling headphones are available to check out prior to event
• A script of the show (when available) so you can prepare your loved one for what will happen and when
"I just googled Monster Trucks because my family is finally ready to try venturing out and seeing a show. When I came upon the information about your sensory free zone, I nearly cried.
You see, my son is on the Autism spectrum and spent years absolutely freaking out over loud sounds and large groups of people.
The creation of this space is so big - for so few people. The fact that it exists at all is a testament to the wonderful changes happening in the world around us and the acceptance of people like my son.
To see that there are people, like you out there who care this much about people with sensory issues is beyond heartwarming.
For more information, please email [email protected]
or visit http://www.ticketstaronline.com/customer-care/faqs