Disney on Ice
Passport to Adventure
- Add to cal February 8, 2017 | 7:00 PM
- Add to cal February 9, 2017 | 7:00 PM
- Add to cal February 10, 2017 | 7:00 PM
- Add to cal February 11, 2017 | 11:00 AM
- Add to cal February 11, 2017 | 3:00 PM
- Add to cal February 11, 2017 | 7:00 PM
- Add to cal February 12, 2017 | 12:00 PM
- Add to cal February 12, 2017 | 4:00 PM
Celebrate the most memorable Disney tales with all your favorite characters in Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure. Join Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald, Goofy and Daisy on a journey to the timeless worlds of Disney’s The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, and Disney’s Frozen. You and your family will explore the African Pride Lands with Simba, Timon and Pumbaa, voyage deep under the sea to Ariel’s mystical underwater kingdom and tour London with Peter Pan and Wendy before flying to Neverland to meet up with Tinker Bell. Plus, travel to Arendelle for an extraordinary adventure with sisters Anna and Elsa, rugged mountain man Kristoff and everyone’s favorite huggable snowman Olaf, as they journey to discover that true love is the most magical power of all. Upbeat music, lovable characters and unforgettable moments make Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure an experience your family will cherish forever!... Continue Reading
Please note, a new Feld Entertainment, Inc. dress code prohibits anyone 14 years of age or older from wearing a full, show-like costume to any Disney On Ice performance.
Parking is $6 and located in Lambeau Field. Handicap Parking is located in the Subway lot adjacent to the Resch Center.
For more information visit www.reschcenter.com/events-tickets/ada-seating
For information about ADA parking visit www.reschcenter.com/plan-your-visit/directions-parking
Sensory Safe Zone
PMI Entertainment Group is pleased to offer Sensory Safe Zone for this event. If your loved one is struggling to cope with the performance, you may access the Sensory Safe Zone rather than leave the facility completely. Features include:
• A quiet, stimulant-free area located in the Rotunda area of the Resch Center
• Equipped with fidgets, weighted blankets and other quiet activities
• A live feed of the performance will be playing (when available) so you can enjoy the rest of the show
• A staff-free area for privacy, but our guest services team will be nearby if you need anything
• Sunglasses and noise-canceling headphones are available to check out prior to event
• A script of the show (when available) so you can prepare your loved one for what will happen and when
"I just googled Monster Trucks because my family is finally ready to try venturing out and seeing a show. When I came upon the information about your sensory free zone, I nearly cried.
You see, my son is on the Autism spectrum and spent years absolutely freaking out over loud sounds and large groups of people.
The creation of this space is so big - for so few people. The fact that it exists at all is a testament to the wonderful changes happening in the world around us and the acceptance of people like my son.
To see that there are people, like you out there who care this much about people with sensory issues is beyond heartwarming.
For more information, please email [email protected]
or visit http://www.ticketstaronline.com/customer-care/faqs